Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Spaced out


Welcome to my blog!

This is me taking the time to appreciate myself more -- by slowing down, taking notice, indulging in my passions, and living in the moment.  In short, this blog is dedicated to me zoning out.

I am passionate about  zone out to Home Design, Art, Beauty, Fashion, and Food.

These may be range from anything that intrigues me, makes me smile, or laugh. Cry, even. An idea that picks me up. A person that inspires me to kick start my momentum. A thing, or things that would spell the difference from a boring routine to an added step to look forward to; all the better if it results to some form of positivity, whether from within or in outward appearance.

Join me seize the moment. It’s a beautiful world out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment