Friday, December 2, 2011

Hair Styling: TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray


Not all women are born with perfect hair. For us lesser mortals, shampoo and conditioner is not enough. We have to subject our tresses to constant heat torture from time to time to tame it and make it presentable. That, or perpetually shove our hair into ponytails and buns all the time. 

I've had my share of burnt ends and fried hair from all the hair blowing, flat ironing and hair curling. It was about time I sought a product that would help lessen the hair damage, or give up heat styling which I can't completely do without.

TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray is a relatively inexpensive product that claims to protect from heat and friction of styling tools, while nourishing hair with moisture and vitamins at the same time. This used to be available at S&R Congressional, but they no longer have it. I had to order it thru pre-order at kissnmakeup in multiply. It cost me 480Pesos, including shipping to my home in QC. I was expecting it to arrive late November but was glad they shipped it on the first week.

I have used it three times since I got it: twice for blow drying and once for hair curling. I could say that it does keep hair soft, glossy and less frizzy even if it was humid out. I hope this works its magic (or science?) and my hair will thank me in the long run for protecting it from further heat damage.


No comments:

Post a Comment